Submissions should describe original work that is not under peer review or has been accepted for a publication elsewhere (including conference and journal) before the IPCAI conference in June 2018. Authors are allowed to submit a novel research manuscript that has been archived for future dissemination (e.g. on the arXiv platform).
Full Paper Submission (Deadline 9 November 2017, 11:59 PM PST)
Paper Format & Submission Link
- Papers should be formatted for submission to the International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (IJCARS). Detailed instructions with regard to paper format: Title page, Abstract structure, References, etc. can be found on the IJCARS site under “Instructions for Authors” tab.
- LaTex: a style file (SVJour3) is available from Springer’s website. If you use this style file use the first option in the template as your document class, “one column (standard format)”.
- Word: unfortunately, we do not have a word template. Your text will need to fit inside a 7.25″x4.5″ (18.415 cm x 11.43 cm) region. Text font should be set to Times new roman 10 pt. Captions and reference font should be set to Times new roman 9 pt.We encourage the use of the LaTex template for IPCAI 2018.
- The file format for submissions is Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Other formats will not be accepted.
- All papers should be submitted in IJCARS single column format.
- The maximum number of pages for your submitted paper is 13 in single column format including abstract and references.
- The review process is single blind: authors declare their names and affiliations in the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers do not know each other’s identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their manuscript.
- Submissions should describe original work that has not been submitted to or accepted for another conference, nor is intended to be published in a journal before the IPCAI conference in June 2018.
The submission site is: https://new.precisionconference.com/ipcai