Download Final Program HERE
June 20, 2018
- 8:30 Opening
- 8:40 Oral talks
- 10:10 Interactive brain writing Coffee Break
- 10:40 Oral talks
- 12:45 lunch: Poster Session 1 + interactive brain writing
- 14:30 Oral talks
- 15:30 coffee + Poster Session 2 + interactive brain writing
- 17:30 IPCAI closes
June 21, 2018
- 8:00 Plenary Discussion
- 8:30 Long talks
- 10:10 Coffee
- 10:40 Long talks
- 12:20 Awards & Closing
- 13:00 IPCAI closes
Interactive Brain Writing + Panel Discussion
During the Coffee breaks & Poster sessions on Day 1 of IPCAI, attendees will be given the opportunity to write down their ideas to the following questions:
- What do you regard as key technical challenges in Computer Assisted Interventions?
- Do you have suggestions to improve the IPCAI conference?
- Is there a new research area that we should target for future paper submissions at IPCAI?
We will gather all input and organize a Panel Discussion on Day 2 of IPCAI, with an objective to foster debate and insights on the direction of our translational research community.