IPCAI is a premiere international forum for technical innovations, system development and clinical studies in computer assisted intervention. IPCAI will include papers presenting novel technical concepts, clinical needs and applications as well as hardware, software, and systems and their validation.
- 3 March 2018: Presenting author registration
Submissions of original work are encouraged within the broad areas of interest of Computer-Assisted Interventions (CAI) and specifically in the areas of:
- Surgical data science
- Interventional imaging
- Systems and software
- Evaluation and validation
- Tracking and navigation
- Interventional robotics
- Surgical planning and simulation
- Advanced intra-operative visualization and user interfaces
- Augmented reality for medical applications
- Surgical skill analysis and workflow
Accepted papers are eligible, after appropriate revisions, for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (IJCARS).
Call for Papers
The call for papers can be downloaded here